Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little statistics

Got bored last night at work so made up this little thing

Shows sorted order of who is going to hit Deity level , calculated by using current posts and current post/day as per their member page info, I realise that these numbers can vary and some maybe psoting more or less frequenlty over recent times. But any way just for fun
    Attached Files
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Great work Rasputin!
    I really enjoyed the statistics!

--
    although with the civ IV list, I think I'll likely reach deity before January 2006... In fact, because of all the organizing and the upcoming Hall of Fame, I think I could possibly make over 100 posts next week maybe more- I could probably get my posts per day up to 6 and perhaps over 6

Thanks for helping me set a goal for the future... My goal is August 2005. I will do my best to competently contribute and add to apoltyon's flavor in that time

Thanks again!
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Yes... you must have been bored
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
        Great work Rasputin!
        I really enjoyed the statistics!
        No probs. really wanted more info to do it from and was very tedious opening each and every members page to get the posts per day...

--
        Thanks for helping me set a goal for the future... My goal is August 2005. I will do my best to competently contribute and add to apoltyon's flavor in that time

Thanks again!
        Well we all need goals...

I think it took me 4 years to get to my first 5000 posts, but had a long hibernation period with just the occasional post, so my date will be much ealrier...

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
          Yes... you must have been bored
          Yes just picture Homer Simpson at work... Except i dotn run nuclear plant it Oil Refinery and tonight i just making Electricity and steam

And will have to mark this day a sfirst time ming smiled in one of my threads instead of rolling eyes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
            And will have to mark this day a sfirst time ming smiled in one of my threads instead of rolling eyes.....

True...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

GenghisFarb registered in 2002 and he's already got 8400 posts!?

He's worse than AH ever was!
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

yes i thought some of the posters counts were very interesting ...

Comment

methodologically unsound. assumes (IIUC) constant rate of posting since registration, which we know not to be true. Eli, for example has not been posting much lately. Dr. Spike, OTOH, Im sure has been posting more than that in OTher games alone. Have you considered a auto regression moving average model? (i mean if youre that bored!)
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

me thinks Master Zen's stats are even more impressive...
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                      methodologically unsound. assumes (IIUC) constant rate of posting since registration, which we know not to be true. Eli, for example has not been posting much lately. Dr. Spike, OTOH, Im sure has been posting more than that in OTher games alone. Have you considered a auto regression moving average model? (i mean if youre that bored!)
                      well i did say what the numbers based on and i did admit that some may have changed their posting habits too.. so nerrrrrrr

im sure some one has access to the number of posts per day for last 6 months of posters here, if i could get them i will readjsut my little table

and as for "auto regression moving average model" not even i that bored, id rather have a little catnap !!!! Shhhh boss is watching again !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                        GenghisFarb registered in 2002 and he's already got 8400 posts!?

He's worse than AH ever was!
                        It's worse than you think; it's an AH double log-in...

Nice list, I enjoyed reading it! Although, I know you don't care what I think...

Carolus

Comment

completely ignores the much more worthy ot forum.
                          B♭3

Comment

Excelent work Rasputin

But I'll do my best to beat that date you gave me... 2005 is too far away...
                            >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

'Poly has gone stats mad lately.

Nice though Ras.

Comment

Working...
                              X