X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something nice about a mod...

Well, Ming spams less as a mod.

Damn, this is hard.

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Double O Ming - Licence to spam.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Actually, I had the privilage of getting to know UR within the various Apolyton-sponsored Trade Wars games...and I must say that what I got out of UR was nothing but integrity ... and quite frankly, I would expect nothing less from him in real life ... so what's so different from being appointed a Mod? Please. You people need to get a life! UR willl listen to all sides of the argument, and if needed, will state his decision. Enough said. After all, that is the purpose of a Mod - To Moderate. And if I should be so bold as to take the words out of Ming's mouth: "Case Closed." Enough said.

Comment

Hey....psssttt, Wittlich

The UR thread has been closed already. This is an appreciate the mods thread

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Asmodean, if you would reread may thread, I have nothing but appreciation for the mods...but I must admit, I feel like you're watching my every move like a hawk. Hey, I don't mind Asmodean, at least you're keeping on my toes!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
              It really cuts into their Civ2 MP time .

Then why on earth did they accept the job?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                Hey Plato - I suppose you also send letters of thanks to parking police.
                Kiss my ...

*PLATO remembers that this is a family site*
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

*and a good thing too*

Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

heh
                    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Working...
                    X