idea for reducing DL's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm I could create Yavoon's DL and insult him when the original is offline
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by MattH

I think Schizo is when you hear voices/see things.... MPD is personality.
      doh!! , Yep you're right, but the voices in my head made me write that.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
        I honestly don't know. What are branching threads and how would they reduce the number of DLs?
        I'm just carrying on the tradition of TCO's branching threads recommendations. He's been saying that for years.

Go to imdb.com for branching threads. Although that place isn't too bad, because it allows you to view the threads in flat mode.

Comment

I too have a hard time to see how branching threads would reduce the number of DL's.

But then again, DL's aren't really a problem, so who cares ??

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

DL's aren't a problem, and branching threads aren't a solution to anything. Seems like a match made in heaven to me.

Comment

so branching threads would create more DL's then . And more DL's are a good thing because they give the forum more colourful characters.

So by that logic, branching threads are a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by centrifuge
                I think that the easiest way to reduce DLs would be to get those posters on some medication for their schizophrenia
                They would just develop worse conditions.

Comment

Branching threads would make less DLs - because everyone would leave 'poly apart from about 3 posters. It would be pretty obvious then

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Don't worry, if you stay you'll still have your sheep to keep you company.

Comment

But his sheep keeps saying "no". Some company that is.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                        Branching threads would make less DLs - because everyone would leave 'poly apart from about 3 posters. It would be pretty obvious then

-Jam
                        Said 3 posters being Dan, Mark and Ming

Asmodean
                        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

But his sheep keeps saying "no". Some company that is
                          That's women for you in general, eh?

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

why would you want to reduce the number of DL's?
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Obviously you've upset him.

Comment

we haven't seen you around the mp forum for a while doc - what's up?
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X