No announcement yet.

Random Logouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apolyton is one of the few sites allowed to set cookies, so it's not that.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
      Okay....this is getting annoying. I get these random style changes all the time now.

Asmodean
      Forget I ever posted about this. I realized that you have to change style in your profile. I thought it was enough to change style from the forum front page. If this is the case, I don't see what the style selector on the forum front page is good for.

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

So you can test drive the different styles.
        badams

Comment

I never noticed (much less used) that style selector.
          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
          XGalaga.

Comment

I thought it was enough to change style from the forum front page.
            /me points and laughs
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Forget I ever posted about this. I realized that you have to change style in your profile. I thought it was enough to change style from the forum front page. If this is the case, I don't see what the style selector on the forum front page is good for.

Asmodean
              Well there were others that mentioned the 'random' style changes as well.

Comment

I did change this in the right place, but it still change it from time to time... but not often
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

If this is the case, I don't see what the style selector on the forum front page is good for.

Asmodean
                  To test the different styles, see which you like before making a permanent change. And at you.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

@ Spikey and Urban Ranger: Grrrrrrr

Asmodean
                    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I have no problems with random log outs, and since I use the standard style, I have no problems there either.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I use the standard style and get logged out all the time. Is that not supposed to happen?

Comment

Nope.

Used to happen quite a bit to me, but that had stopped quite sometime ago.

Maybe your browser got hungry and ate some cookies
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                          X