Random Logouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Logouts

There have been multiple threads on this, but I'm getting a lot more of them recently and I'm too lazy to look for one.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

/me laughs evily and pets Opera

Comment

It's happened to me too.
      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
      XGalaga.

Comment

* Frozzy laughs evily and pets Opera
        "Next time Gadget...next time"

Comment

I have those random logouts from time to time also... but it's been a while since last time...
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I get them occasionally.............but not that often. The first time it happened was a long time after I registered, and it took me a while to remember my password.

Comment

I use Explorer and I've dah this happen too.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Does anybody get random style changes? Or rather random style revert backs? I recently changed my style. But ever so often, my style reverts back to the one I used before.

Asmodean
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I *hangs head in shame* use the default style, so there's nothing to revert to.

Comment

The last week I've gotten 10-12 random logouts, usually in between posts.

Comment

Maybe you've been overloading the system?

Comment

More likely cookie problems with the random logouts, shut down explorer, manually delete your cookies and restart explorer, then log in again, problem should be solved.
                        The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down on thee with great vengence and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengence upon thee.

Comment

I'll try that later and see if it helps. Thanks poolking!

Comment

I'm using explorer and have had no problems
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I am using Mozilla 1.4 and no problems except if I need to long when writing a post, then the server "thinks" I shut my computer down or what else and ends my seesion.

-Martin
                              Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
                              X