Ignore list problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore list problem

I couldn't find a forum about the forum itself, but I think this one should be close enough for my problem.

In the Civ3 stories forum I came across the thread called "World At War!!!!!" started by easthaven.

Somehow things got messed up and posts of easthaven are ignored. I can't remember putting anyone on my ignore list and when I go to the control panel it's emtpy. I'd like to have easthaven unignored but that seems to be impossible. The account probably doesn't even exist anymore.

Help please

Re: Ignore list problem

The account probably doesn't even exist
    BING!

Comment

If you use the Ultra Light Special style, then these people will no longer be ignored. Or maybe it is just me - I don't have these old accounts on ignore for some strange reason.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Unfortunately changing styles doesn't help.

I can't remember putting anyone in my ignore list. Ever.
        Reading the replies here I get the impression these old accounts are supposed to be on ignore.

That can't be right, can it?

Comment

Nah there are just some problems for most users in many older threads (I am ignoring MarkG ). IIRC Skanky (supsiciously) doesn't have the problem, so perhaps you should follow his advice.

Comment

15 days since the last thread on this topic. Too bad Rah said we can't have a contest.

American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
            X