Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you have in mind? A wet t-shirt competition pop up style?

Comment

I'm getting more pop-up recently, and I'm using Mozilla AND Ultra-Light-MoO3. I even got a Gator one yesterday. Are Mark and Dan raising money to upgrade Settler II? Anyway, this has to stop some fool might click yes on a Gator ad, and then pity them.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
        I'm getting more pop-up recently, and I'm using Mozilla AND Ultra-Light-MoO3. I even got a Gator one yesterday. Are Mark and Dan raising money to upgrade Settler II? Anyway, this has to stop some fool might click yes on a Gator ad, and then pity them.

-Jam
        It's time to consolidate discussions such as the one above into one thread. See http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=95024 for related conversation on this topic. Rest assured that we have and are not seeking Gator as an advertiser or advertisers who run Gator ads.

This thread is closed.

----------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
        X