No announcement yet.

Server Trouble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This whole series of server done/slow problems really does make you wonder if it is related to Markos being away. Hmmm...
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

It's the influx of RoN, GalCiv, MoO3, and as soon as it lets down we'll be coping with Civ3:Conquests. The best thing to do right now is get on in the early morning and late evening hours, because it's flooded during the afternoon.
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Perhaps priority could be given to users with higher post counts.

Comment

Or higher ppd (post per day)
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Or sexiest typing

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
              The best thing to do right now is get on in the early morning and late evening hours, because it's flooded during the afternoon.
              Ya but it's so much better to log in during the afternoon because that's when most people are at work!
              signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Seldon
                Or sexiest typing
                One has to ask, how do you make typing sexy? Use more curvy letters than everyone else?
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

You pick an unsexy avatar, so that your post text looks sexy in comparision.

Rookie mistake you made there BC.

Comment

Question is, when is early morning and when is late evening since we are all in different time zone?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                      You pick an unsexy avatar, so that your post text looks sexy in comparision.

Rookie mistake you made there BC.
                      So I shouldn't use the attached as the basis for my new avatar then?
                      Attached Files
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                        Perhaps priority could be given to users with higher post counts.
                        Or higher ppd (post per day)
                        I really don't think we need yet another reason to spam!
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch

So I shouldn't use the attached as the basis for my new avatar then?
                          I fear your posts will remain forever unsexy.

Also the one you have now is better IMO.

Comment

With Spikey on the avatar issue here
                            -
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Me too.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Seldon
                                Or sexiest typing
                                I would prefer that they give users with the least sexiest typing a higher priority

Comment

Working...
                                X