What's wrong with Poly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with Poly?

well since last night (Chilean time zone) the site was down. Even the chat rooms didn't work.

what happen? still problems with the Settler II?
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

It has been down for quite sometime today (at least over 6 hours), so I assume there has been some larger scale problems again.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Well... it said it was a Data Base problem, and I tend to believe that since the server was still providing email service.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe the server is just sad 'cause Mark is away
        well, I hope settler II become more stable in the future.

Comment

'tis a bad omen. The moment The Great One is absent, things take a turn to the worse. I say we petition the Greek military to relieve Him of His duties - clearly He'll do a greater service to everyone by making sure Apolyton is up and running.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

"we will be back in 14 minutes and 46 seconds"

liar!!

I think it's been down close to 12 hours
            CSPA

Comment

what I hated the most was that after the "we will be back..." a " " appears.. now I officially hate that smilie!

Comment

Who is doing technical stuff now?

Comment

I assume it's Markos as before (well, Dan too, I bet), because he did say he will time for Poly every now and then (read the full message by Markos, he didn't say he's gone one year all the time, rather he's just very absent).
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

At least its back now. After I finished sleeping, no less.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

yes wake and poly is back
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Yeah, I have always wondered where they got that "14 minutes and 46 second" business from. Sounds so hokey.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think that's the point.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

what would happen if Poly ceased to exist?

Where would we go? How would we survive?

But seriously I don't like other forums. Their moderators IP ban you for anything. I have yet to find a another decent forum as this one.

Comment

what would happen if Poly ceased to exist?

Never speak of this again...!!!!
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X