32000 members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32000 members

Well, the number is climbing... We are some features out of sync.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Actually, Markos cheated by associating some features with 2 milestones. He's right on schedule now...
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

The amount of posters is raising extremely quickly. Is it the RoN effect ?
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I assume so. The level of RoN newbies is very high right now. Also GalCiv and MoO3 brought us new people, but certainly RoN is the strategy title of the year as it's RTS, so we can expect plenty of people. However there's dedicated RoN sites too.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Quite possibly. Though someone would have to compile some stats to see if it's really going that much faster... I feel we've been multiplying like rabbits for much longer than that...
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

hi ,

WOW

it could hit 50 000 thousand by X-mas at this rate , ......

well the more people meet poly , the more peace and joy there shall be on this planet

have a nice day to all members
            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Tis kind of scary how many of us there are now.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Luckily we don't all get our spowses to sign up too
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I think after the release of C3C the number of posters will grow faster, if they made a kick @$$ game as they're saying they will (oh Great Banana let C3C have a good editor!! )

EDIT: [OT] alva I never had the chance to tell you that I love your avatar.. way cool man [/OT]
                  >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

It is nice to know that 32,000 people have as little life as me.
                    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

They don't all still post.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

On the flipside, if all they do is lurk they have less of a life than those that actually participate.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It seems like only yesterday we had 31,000 users.

As always, I'll point out that active users is a more interesting statistic.

Comment

And like last time, I'll point out that active users is between 1,000 and 1,500 (which is nowhere near 32,000 IIRC )

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Actually, I've just checked - about 1,700 people posted in the last month.

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                              X