How many apolytoners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many apolytoners?

...have you met IRL (In Real Life for those who didn't know that)...
    I've met none, nor do I know of anyone besides me that likes to play civilization...
    Am I very unlucky or do we all have the same problem?
    57.38%
    4.92%
    4.92%
    8.20%
    3.28%
    3.28%
    4.92%
    1.64%
    3.28%
    0.00%
    10+
    4.92%
    Only the mighty banana!
    3.28%
    And ever after, sun shone upon the land of Sunshinia...

6, in alphabetical order:
    Bas, CapTVK, Heresson, Locutus, Paul and Zopperoni
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

None. There are not many Apolytoners near Paris or Stuttgart, and I'm not sure I would like to meet them IRL anyway. If I go as a tourist to a place filled with Apolytoners (say, London ), I will probably try to go meet some, but otherwise, I don't think I'll bother to move from where I live in the sole purpose. I prefer my online relations to remain online
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
        6, in alphabetical order:
        Bas, CapTVK, Heresson, Locutus, Paul and Zopperoni
        All those people live in Mongolia, or did you travel far that far to meet eachother? That's like 20% of Mongolias total population, right?
        Yes, I know that they don't and that it isn't but...whatever...
        And ever after, sun shone upon the land of Sunshinia...

Comment

Of course not! I threatened to unleash the Mongol hordes on them so they visited me in the local Internet-cafe-ger at their own expense.

5 of them are Dutch and I met them in Utrecht (Holland). Heresson is Polish, and I met him in Antwerp (Belgium), where he was on holiday at the time. Needless to say, I live fairly close to both those locations.
          Last edited by Mercator; May 24, 2003, 10:10.
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

none, but apparently DanQ is near me somewhere

Comment

None but i noticed there is a Civ3 player from Belfast
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

None, despite I live very close to Ignorance (not close enough to throw peanuts at him, though) and Mänttä with Kassiopeia, Anodyne and j_kahvi isn't far away either.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

none yet, but in a few week .. . i will be meeting a few mods....

some civers live in my city , but we haven't met, just talked on the icq phone etc.
                  Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Asuka
                    None, despite I live very close to Ignorance (not close enough to throw peanuts at him, though) and Mänttä with Kassiopeia, Anodyne and j_kahvi isn't far away either.
                    This sure is surprising. I'd have expected all people from Tampere to meet from time to time... Did you already discuss about it with other Tamperians ?
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

MikeH, MattHiggs, Seneca, Provost Harrison, David Floyd, Buck "Snapcase" Birdseed, Soma (where he gone?), el freako, Big Crunch.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

lessee.... there's Lefty, Dave Floyd, Ramo, Tiamat, Blackwidow, femmeadonis... and a few others.... can't remember now...
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Zero. I have tried to recruit frinds though, but they haven't been interested apparently...
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Zip, Nothing, Zero, Milch, Bilch, Bugger all!

Comment

Working...
                            X