No announcement yet.

Forums Rearrangments: Ron, Moo3, Galciv, Civ3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could change it to "Apolyton Civilization and other goodies created by Brian Reynolds plus some other minor things civ-related site".
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Nah, that would just be silly.

Comment

I knew something was different! I use the forums at the bottom most, and just use "Page down" to come there, but I noticed something was not as usual. I guess I should check exactly what next time...
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I feel lost. But it will probably not take long to adjust myself to the changes...
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

acdg changes coming up
            Great! Let me bow for you one time more than TKG:
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I usually click on Civ3 general to see whats going on, but this time I clicked on ROn.
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                I usually click on Civ3 general to see whats going on, but this time I clicked on ROn.
                Mark's plan to increase traffic in those forums seems to be working...
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                X