Unity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unity

Do you think Civ Fanatics and Apolyton should be reunified ?
    Yes
    17.65%
    No
    82.35%
    M. le Comte

Reunified? I wasn't aware they were ever unified.

Either way, no.

Comment

No thanks.
      And I don't think they have ever been united.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

They never were unified. And no.

I'm sure people at CFC would feel the same.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Nah. The sites serve different purposes. We wouldn't gain anything by joining either.

Hmmm, five posts in the thread, only 4 votes. Usually there are more voters than replies.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Definitely not. They serve different purposed, and their moderations are very different. CFC is clearly a different place from here.

And Skanky :
            I thought that people in the community forum prferred to spam than to vote
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
              Hmmm, five posts in the thread, only 4 votes. Usually there are more voters than replies.
              Oops I forgot to vote (now corrected). Looks like Spiffor was right.

Comment

Yes, many people love this forum for spam, but everyone loves voting in polls!
                My prediction is that (should this thread stay open) there will be more voters in the poll than unique posters in the thread.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well, I'm joining the thread and not voting in order to prove Skanky wrong. A noble cause indeed.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

NOOOOOO!!!

This is our little home an quite different from CFC... Poly is muuuch better, we don't need to be unified.
                    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

OK, who voted yes?!

I voted NO if that wasn't clear enough
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                        OK, who voted yes?!
                        Probably the guy that started the thread.

Comment

I second DrSpike
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Re: Unity

Originally posted by M. le Comte
                            Do you think Civ Fanatics and Apolyton should be reunified ?

Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

When I first opened this thread, I was like "urgh, yet another newbie suggestion." But when I read it again, I couldn't abstain from laughing. If these two sites would ever unite (notice: not reunite), it would be a disaster. At least I would quit visiting that mammoth site.

BTW, I guess Spike is right.

Pssstt... Ming, you have more than 9 heads in that one.
                              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                              X