• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yahoo!!
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Now both of us are great

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Yup. That's the way it is

Thanks WoA I promise to take good care of this knowledge

Comment

Two damn pop-ups!!!!!!

Please don't do that guys. It's really f**king annoying. It may also get you banned.

Some people set their style so they don't get pop-ups from 'poly (at least, as few as possible). We don't need you creating additional ones.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

ok, I'm going to erase it. Anyway it was pretty cool

Comment

Its an illustration of how to post code - and a lesson too. Now post a quote

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

How the heck does it work? Mine doesn't, and I copied and pasted it directly!

Comment

"Chilean President is Great!" pop-up is now erased
                  Tnx a lot WoA

Comment

Well I was going to suggest that we should take some of the quotes from the Demotivators Thread, but seeing all those pop-ups makes me realize this thread isn't going to last long.
                    badams

Comment

I shouldn't encourage this behavior.

-Jam

Comment

A few Bill Gates quotes:
                        "I believe OS/2 is destined to be the most important operating system, and possibly program, of all time. As the successor to DOS, which has over 10,000,000 systems in use, it creates incredible opportunities for everyone involved with PCs."
                        -- Bill Gates - OS/2 Programmer's Guide

"The Internet? We are not interested in it"
                        -- Bill Gates, 1993

In response to Java: "Anybody who thinks a little 9,000-line program that's distributed free and can be cloned by anyone is going to affect anything we do at Microsoft has his head screwed on wrong."
                        -- Bill Gates

"Microsoft Products are Generally Bug Free"
                        -- Bill Gates

"There are people who don't like capitalism, and there are people who don't like PCs, but there's no one who likes the PC who doesn't like Microsoft."
                        -- Bill Gates
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                          How the heck does it work? Mine doesn't, and I copied and pasted it directly!
                          If you use "reply with quote" you will see the JAVASCRIPT that WoA put in his original post that caused the pop-up. CP already got rid of his.
                          badams

Comment

Why is there now a pop-up that says "Please post all quotes in code tags"?

Am I the only person who hates pop-ups?
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Some fave quotes of mine.

"If I'd known they had that many tanks, I'd have thought twice about invading". (Adolf Hitler?)

"Violence never solved anything." (Genghis Khan)

"Democracy is the worst possible form of government, except of course for all the others" (Winston Churchill)

"Quantity has a quality all of its own" (Stalin)

"Die? My dear fellow, that's the last thing I'll do" (Oscar Wilde)

"I don't know HOW we won" (Spike Milligan, on WW2 outcome)

"Stock funded corporations are the worst form of business" (Adam Smith)
                              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I've changed mine to actually give the useful info now. Happy ?

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X