New quotes for the new server please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New quotes for the new server please.

OK, we've lost a lot of the old quotes apparently, so please make a suggestions list and maybe Marko will take notice.

Put any old ones you remember with love, and any new ones you think should be remembered with love.

-Jam

edit by markg:
    quotes should be in this form

Code:
    quote without " or '
      -- source (if there is one)
    %
    Last edited by MarkG; April 28, 2003, 13:24.
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

New One:

"The post you just submited is a free ticket to Mingapulco. Edit it before I read it".
    -Ming

Old One:

don't remember clearly but it was something like "Cleopatra's secrets inside".
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

This one is my all-time favorite :

Originally posted by panag
      hi ,

can you go somewhere else to post your BS , thanks

have a nice day
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

"If trout-slapping was illegal, only criminals would trout-slap. - Aggie" (my sig)

Comment

I'd like to see more quotes from SMAC. I remember that when Markos first asked for quotes, some people suggested SMAC as a good source, but only a few of them were actually implemented.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I remember from the last 'quotes' thread, Mark asked to use the "code" tags.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

True - it makes it quicker for Marko to actually use them (should they be found suitable)

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

How so?

Comment

The Code and PHP Tags

If you want to post some programming source code, or perhaps some ASCII art, which would require a non-proportional font, you can use the [code] tag to achieve this. For example:

[example deleted, although it was kinda amusing to make everyone read a pop-up]

This would produce:

$myvar = "Please post all quotes using the code tags";
                  for ($i=0; $i<10; $i++) {
                  echo $myvar."\n";
                  }

Hope that makes it all clear

-Jam
                  Last edited by Jamski; April 27, 2003, 17:21.

Comment

coooooooooool
                    can I do it?

Comment

Hehehehe - now I've started something Its all there for the learning.

-Jam

Comment

How'd you get the box to pop up? It doesn't work for me

PHP Code:
                        $myvar "Skywalker is Great!";
                        for (
                        $i=0$i<10$i++) {
                        echo 
                        $myvar."\n";

Last edited by Kuciwalker; April 27, 2003, 16:54.

Comment

Try again

-Jam

Comment

EDITED: Now that I have the knowledge I let this thread free of me

Comment

pleeeeeeease?

Comment

Working...
                              X