No announcement yet.

Disappearing Threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last time I saw him posting, he was banned 10 min later, havn't seen him since.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Re: Disappearing Threads?

Originally posted by Trip
      I'll go and look for a thread to post that I have passed on a save, and it'll be gone. The thread just isn't there.
      Very weird...
      Well that's a good sign you shouldn't post while you're drunk
      I remember I read somewhere that drunk-posts are a major part of the poly community and this may be a sign when threads began to disappear

On the serious part:
      I never noticed such things but sounds very spooky: The case of the disappearing threads. Detectives MarkG and Ming are on the trail Whatever hints you have, call your nearest poly moderator
      Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Harumph!

Originally posted by skywalker
        I've been to the other forums too. THERE WAS NOTHING NEW (in all possible meanings of the word)! The discussions on those games have been mined for all they're worth.
        Then why don't you join a Civ II Early Landing Challenge? Be sure not to bone up on the ECG guide, since you don't need to see anything that's been developed in the past few months. Surely you can whip their tails with half your brains tied behind your back, O jedi Civ master!
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
          Trip,

mind your own business. Thanks! I actually never attempted to start a Civ III discussion. You already started one with this thread.
          This thread is my business.

And it was about disappearing threads, not Civ 3.

Strikes 1 and 2 noted.

Do the g0dz have no answers for us?

Comment

I'll go and look for a thread to post that I have passed on a save, and it'll be gone. The thread just isn't there.
            Very weird...
            The same has happened to the SMACDG Rec Commons thread.
            At first we thought the mods had finally caught up and deleted that spam-fest, but a search showed it was still there....somewhere. After posting it reappeared again.
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Who cares about Rec Commons with such scary pictures as Kassi's photo?
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Re: Harumph!

Originally posted by Straybow
                Originally posted by skywalker
                I've been to the other forums too. THERE WAS NOTHING NEW (in all possible meanings of the word)! The discussions on those games have been mined for all they're worth.
                Then why don't you join a Civ II Early Landing Challenge? Be sure not to bone up on the ECG guide, since you don't need to see anything that's been developed in the past few months. Surely you can whip their tails with half your brains tied behind your back, O jedi Civ master!

I'm betting he can't beat 1500 with this game that is so understood it can't be mined further, let alone 1000AD which is the target.

Comment

The SMAC/X forums in my view are generally quite active for the number of interested players involved.
                  At the moment though the SMAC DG forum is preparing for its new SMAX DG Pbem game, hence somewhat less posting than when the game is up and running. I am sure it was the same pattern when other Civ DGs were being set up.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

ELC #1 seriously kicked my buttocks. I haven't found the time to try the others yet…

/me mutters something about Civ3 droolers
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                    X