No announcement yet.

The Free Nihilist Guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I also have a preferance for Guild, as the FNL sounds to much like a football league, I will rename it the Free Nihilist Guild

Edit: I have changed all referances to a party to guild, and have changed the title. Could GT please rename this thread "The Free Nihilist Guild" too?

Thank you
    Last edited by Drogue; October 18, 2003, 21:33.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

No, I can't - Maniac's the mod here. Incidentally, could you please reply to the PM I sent you the other day?

Comment

Rrrrgh... free nihilist guild!?

Isn't a guild an organization of people with the same profession - basket-weavers' guild, blacksmiths' guild, etc. So what's our common profession? Guild of Evil, Nihilistic Hive Politicians?

I'd prefer a League .

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
          No, I can't - Maniac's the mod here.
          Opps, sorry

Thanks Maniac

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
          Incidentally, could you please reply to the PM I sent you the other day?
          I wrote one but forgot to send it. Should be sent soon

Timbba: It can be a profession, but it can just be a group of people, like here.

Your vote makes it 1 for League and two for Guild, if Mathod goes for League, it's a tie, otherwise Guild wins It's my party and it'll be called what I want (no Herc, we're not practicing Democracy here )
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
          X