Gecko Game turn Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn sent
    well my rover survived the attack and pulled away so now theres a 90% damaged mind worm being surrounded by 3 scouts ... prepare to be cooked to a smoking husk
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Hah! No worms yet. I'm getting good vibrations here.

Damn, we're making good speed. 2110 to duMa.
      "Aye, I suppose I can stay up that late."

James C. Maxwell when he was told there was a mandatory 6 AM mass at the Cambridge chapel.

Comment

Gecko-Mox-2111.zip sent.

Gunnar, I see this is your first PBEM...
        NEVER comment on the speed. It's a curse
        Another Roadside Attraction

Comment

yeah we'll have a 2 week unholy void coming
          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

turn 2111 sent to laz...

yeah, did i mention i'm leaving the country for 6 monthes starting tomorrow? i'm going camping with no computer or inet access.

Comment

quick poll: how old is everyone?
              I'm 31, married with a 2 year old spitfire son.

Comment

Turn sent .... I will exterminate that species 2 mindworms cooked so far.
                19 as it says in profile, no kids

Comment

Turn sent to duMa.
                  18 with no kids (Thank you, Lord).

James C. Maxwell when he was told there was a mandatory 6 AM mass at the Cambridge chapel.

Comment

Gecko-Mox-2112.zip sent.

28 w/a 2 y/old kitty.

Comment

gecko-laz-2112.zip sent...

Comment

Turn sent

Comment

2112 to duMa.

Comment

Gecko-Mox-2113.zip sent in two parts.

Comment

2113 to Lazerus...

Comment

Turn sent
                                lol nice timing had just finished an IP game to find my turn fresh in the post

Comment

Working...
                                X