Gecko Game turn Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn sent to duMa.

I'll be expecting your impact rush sometime around turn 60 then?
    "Aye, I suppose I can stay up that late."

James C. Maxwell when he was told there was a mandatory 6 AM mass at the Cambridge chapel.

Comment

Gecko-Mox-2105.zip sent.

Say... Gunnar Thor, could you use the above naming convention? Thx.
      Another Roadside Attraction

Comment

Gecko-Lazerus-2105.zip sent to the Hive...

Comment

Turn sent ... don't like the look of things i can see water on both sides already
          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I wasn't going to say anything but I'm in a pretty crappy starting position myself.

eh, what ya gonna do?

Comment

Originally posted by duMa
              Say... Gunnar Thor, could you use the above naming convention? Thx.
              Whoops, I sent Gecko-Believers-2105. Will fix it the next time, sorry.

James C. Maxwell when he was told there was a mandatory 6 AM mass at the Cambridge chapel.

Comment

Lala la lala... trying to play my turn, but Hotmail's being a b itch...

Thanks, Gunnar... the year was the important thing for me, as I was going to save... then realizing I didn't know the year and had to go back, check the year, then go to save again. Was gettin' a bit tedious. No problemmo now though!

Humlee la, lee la... Hotmail is still mucking along...... geez...

Comment

Gecko-Mox-2106.zip sen... n... n... t, by way of the GF's email account.

It's windy here, must be affecting Microsoft's stable products.

Comment

Having problems here with it here aswell ... must be the rain I haven't been able to add anyone to my contacts for the past fortnight aswell.
                    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

turn to the Lazerus and his Hive...

duma, I did a double take on the email, I was wondering who was sending my turn.

Comment

Turn 2106 to Gunnar

Comment

2106 to his holyness.

Comment

Gecko-Mox-2107.zip sent.

Comment

damn we're moving along. I think I'm going to install SMAC at work so I don't slow us down.

Does anyone know if you can run SMAC in a window? I think I tried before without success.

Comment

Don't think you can, just minimize it with alt+tab if your boss comes near

Comment

Working...
                                X