Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2107 to you Lazerus.
    I'll check the stability with alt-tab.
    I have my own office but my boss likes to walk in without knocking.

Comment

Turn sent ... eek now a rush to college
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Turn sent.
        "Aye, I suppose I can stay up that late."

James C. Maxwell when he was told there was a mandatory 6 AM mass at the Cambridge chapel.

Comment

Gecko-Mox-2109.zip sent.
          Another Roadside Attraction

Comment

turn sent (from work)

Comment

Turn sent.

Chairman Lazerus decided to wave a magic wand and time warp the entire planet back a year to 2108 which seems to have been erased from everyones memories by some evil probe.
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

umm.... yeah. what happened to 2108?

Comment

seems it just got renamed wrong somewhere since the year was 2108 when i played so we haven't messed up the gameplay or anything

Comment

Turn sent.

James C. Maxwell when he was told there was a mandatory 6 AM mass at the Cambridge chapel.

Comment

Gecko-Mox-2109.zip (again ; )

Comment

2109 -> Lazerus

Comment

Turn sent
                          lotsa pod pops that turn ! shame 2 of them were worms .. ah well got 1 for some much needed cash to fill the Hive energy stores

Comment

2109 to duMa.

No worms yet (Knock, knock).

Comment

Gecko-Mox-2110.zip sent.

Comment

2110 sent -> Lazerus.

JINX on Gunnar!

Comment

Working...
                                X