No announcement yet.

Up to 7 Player SMACX PBEM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the game has started (sorry you missed out arci we waited until 22:30 GMT )

Thanks god i went back to being the Hive, monsoon jungle and mineral bonuses nearby mean its only around 2150 and i've already snatched a SP

We going to start a seperate thread for the PBEM part now btw ? also do you guys wanna continue every sunday same time ? we've flew through most of the opening part thats normally (quite alot happened in this lol) boring and takes months via mail.
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I've completed my turn and sent it off to Lazerus. Don't ask me what the year number was, because I have no idea.

I like the idea of continuing with IP when we all have the time. That will make this game go much more quickly.

Comment

Set up a new thread for the turns.

turn 2144 sent to Auric
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
        X