No announcement yet.

Any players for PBeM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno... It seems wrong, is all. Like it's defeating the spirit of the game.

Comment

MrClever, don't you find Miriam a bit... agressive?

I will launch a new game as soon as I can, after the weekend, I think.

Ksev, in short, you're playing Miriam on the large map. Other settings are displayed somewhere in this thread. Welcome!

Comment

Thank you Kirov...

Playing Miriam is quite a challenge but what the hell...every faction has its possibillitys. If you ask me I have never thought of Miriam as being strong/powerfull...persistent yes but in the long run she´s not a problem to beat...that is of course when played by AI..I will try to make it a hell for you.... un-Godly creatures..because God is at MY SITE .

ksev

Comment

Hello guys. I lost all contact for a day and half. I didn't know what was wrong. I couldn't access anything. In the end I phoned my ISP and it turned out via recorded message that the service was down. When you don't know why you can't get thru and you're trying to fix things, you also wonder what irreparable damage you have done.

Welcome on board Ksev, I 'll still play the hive.
          Last edited by Hercules; October 21, 2002, 22:50.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Well, you needn't have worried about missing anything, at least, Hercules.

Comment

Hey you guys ,while we're waiting for Ksev to produce a scenario why don't you also register for a 4 person Tau Ceti tournament.

Comment

I am a bit confused Hercules...again. Am i supposed to launch a scenario ?...I had got the impression that Kirov would launch.
                Kirov if you DON´T intend to start the game let me know ASAP...then I will do it. If you intend to launch it..well then just do it.

ksev

Comment

Ksev I think we're waiting for you for the main game. Kirov's scenario builder is not working is my interpetation of the state of play. But he also seeking help.

The clearest answer will be from him

Comment

Ok, guys, since I've started the game at last, we can close this thread and move to the new thread, 'Sixth sense'.

Comment

• I sent the turn on to The Hive.

Comment

Working...
                      X