No announcement yet.

Any players for PBeM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's my PBeM, so I'm not sure for certain, but I think it goes exactly as you described.

What's CMD?

Comment

All right, I'll look for it, then.
      This may take a while...

Comment

Kirov:Experimented elsewhere, The way I 've described is the way it works. You get the opportunity to confirm your password after you've entered the first time.

Mr Clever: it is cathal.mullaghan@ntlworld.com
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I sent it away. I give up. I'm done for. I've lost. Who'll kill me first?

Comment

Kirov: re CMD It shorthand I think for a moderator such as Tau or Mario

Mr Clever: Received turn. Feeling confident then.

Comment

Kirov:I think it might be a good idea now to start a new thread, naming the game and to report on turn taking. we would also copy in the contact details and settings at the start. What do you think. Each of us could suggest a name and you can choose. My suggestion 'Sixth sense'

Comment

Okay, so... I passed the turn. The guy says he got it. So what's the deal?

Comment

I sent the turn, sorry for delay.
                  --
                  Maciej Zefir Starzycki
                  zefir@space.pl
                  DSS:0x8E19FF25

Comment

I will launch the turn tracking thread in 2 to 3 days if that's ok with everybody. But give me thread name ideas otherwise it will be called something like the Universities Sixth sense.

Any views?

Also guys we might have to think about 60-90 minutes period some afternoon/night to get 5 or 6 turns in to speed up the game.

Comment

What does that mean, "Universities Sixth sense?" I don't get it.

Comment

It is Kirov's game as he started and designed it. Kirov is playing University faction
                        There are six of us and I just added 'sense' after the film. "Universities Sixth sense?" That's all.
                        I don't think it is particularly brilliant so open to other suggestions.

Comment

Ok, let's wait for a few days for alternative proposals (simple '6th sense' sound good to me) and then either Herc or me can start a new thread.

Hercules, I think it would be hard to gather all of us in the same time, esp MrClever's time zone can be a big problem.

Tau Ceti have written to me that in his opinion (as it was never actually tested) cancelling the faction from alpha.txt by game creator don't need the others to do the same, and there should not be any problems.

Comment

What time zones are you talking about?

Comment

AFAIK, your evening is in the middle of the night in GMT and CET.

Comment

That's fine. I work nights. I am up on the weekends until nearly dawn. If you'd said, "10 AM" then we'd have problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X