No announcement yet.

Forced Victory Coditions Game #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My rules default has come to be "The Forum Wars Set" unless notified (such as having the rules poited out at the top of the thread).

smhfan and I have difference in opinon about whether we agree upon using Apolyton Tournement Rules or something els (which I thought we did - The Forum Wars Set)
    It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

in our head-to-head game that is

Comment

What's the difference between "forum wars set" and "apolyton tournement rules"?
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

i think there's some confusion. there are two queues. your main queue, the thing you're building right at that moment, and the what you're going to build queue, that lists in order what you want the city to build next.

isn't the rule that you can't place it in the what you're going to build queue, but it's okay to place it in the main queue?

Comment

03 to kh2

kh2, why was there 2 extra save/loads for the drones?

Comment

turn to flames

i can't remeber why, but I think I had to reload......... wait I remeber, the first two times I tried to open it without the password (as stated above).

there is only one queue. the "main queue" is of cause what you're currently building.

Comment

i never knew there was a forum's war set until kh2 said there was.

i only knew of the apoly tourney rules, and that's what i figured apoly rules meant.

kh2, can you please provide a link to the forum's war set rules? this would help flameand me out. i want to see where they're posted for future reference.

so to clarify. you can stockpile, you just can't place it in the list that says queue at the bottom(i.e. the list to the right of what you are currently building)

Comment

stockpile = echange mineral for energy.

stockpile in queue = getting something build AND getting the energy from stockpile the same turn. which by the way already happens when building none-units such as SPs and base infrastructure, in those cases the default is stockpile.

Comment

I'm sure I read it in some thread entirely devoted into this subject, they even had a vote to keep or change that rule. I look into it.

anyway, Googlie always use Forum Wars Set for all the games he create/moderate.

Comment

if i had know that earlier, i woulda suggested allowing stockpile in queue for this game. of course, we could officially change it if you guys want?

Comment

well I'm more used to stockpile than not (in tourney games I had to restrain myself from using it). So with would be better forme than not.

actually I'm suprised that it wasn't more people aware of this stockpile thing.

Comment

i think most people simply play without it, so they don't know you get it naturally from facilities and such.

so flame, are you okay if we allow stockpile in the queue?

Comment

04 to kh2.

we'll play with no stockpile in the queue, until flame agrees. and if he does agree, we'll start with him, since he's the first turn player.

Comment

*shrugs* I don't care either way, I've never purposefully put stockpile energy in the queue so if you guys want it, that's fine by me.

Whenever stockpile energy pops up, that's always my cue to start building more stuff in that city.
                              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

turn to flame,

to honest, I use stockpile for the same reason as flame, just to as "a finish flag". getting extra energy just a bonus.

Comment

Working...
                                X