Forced Victory Coditions Game #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resent.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

02 to kh2.

we're allowed to trade with our own 2 factions immediatly, right?

Comment

I was wondering about that too... also wondering about it in that game we're in with DD.

If you did it, we might as well all do it. I'd think that would be the most logical since if the two allies landed far away from each other until somebody builds the EG or calls an election you can't contact your own ally.

Comment

turn received, however seems like you need a password to play and I don't remeber receving any.......... should I have?
          It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

message shadowlord because he sent out a password to me, undoubtably to smhfan too.

Comment

yeah, definitely do that.

Comment

I havent been able to load apolyton all day, sorry about the wrong e-mail address, I thought I had copied and paste from the other board.
                Knowhow2 I sent you the password 8/8/02 at 9:30pm and I will resend you the password right now.

SL3

Comment

thank you, shadow

I emailed shadow (or so I thought) but it seems like I emailed some other guy :confuse:

also, turn Flame

Comment

turn received... will play after work (and hopefully get it sent to the right e-mail address )

Comment

Just making sure, KH2, you are playing by these specific rules of 'Do not place Stockpile Energy in your build queues', right? If not, then we can start from the beginning again.

Comment

No stockpile huh? Haven't done it yet, but I'll keep that in mind.

turn sent.

And we're still on as far as contacting pactmate, correct? (not that it matters to Gaians and Cult since they start out with the same stuff anyway

Comment

yup, no stockpile in the build queue, but it's okay in the main queue, i.e. the big box.

and yeah, contact your pactmate anytime.

however, if KH2 has mistakenly used stockpile, then we can start over since it's early.

Comment

*shrugs* What's wrong with stockpile anyway? Seems to me if all you can do is pump out units early on, and you've done enough of that, the only viable choice is to stockpile.

Or are you talking about that bug where you get some free energy and can then get the overdraft of minerals added to the next item put into your queue as well?

Comment

Re: Forced Victory Coditions Game #3

Originally posted by shadowlord3
                              • Do not place Stockpile Energy in your build queues

Comment

heh... good call knowhow.

Comment

Working...
                                X