Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smhfan86
    hey fromage,

i believe the rule is that retro-engineering is allowed except for the speeder chasis from a probe team, i.e. u need doc mobility, before u can build them.
    Ahh, I thought that retro-engineering only meant getting speeder chasis from a probe team. What else you can do with retro-engineering then?

Comment

• retro-engineering:

for example when you capture a enemy missile rover. you can from now on build missile rovers even though you don't have Synt Foss Fuels. But you can howvere use retro-engineering to build other units with missile weapons.
      It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

• am i to understand you've built rovers without doc mobility? hmmm...?

Comment

• turn to chaunk

you're allowed to build rovers without doc: mob if you probed one.
          It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

• Originally posted by smhfan86
            am i to understand you've built rovers without doc mobility? hmmm...?
            Me? No, never. I always get the doc mobility before the probe teams anyway

I have never used retro-engineering even in single player, so it really doesn't affect my gameplay.

Comment

• 2117 to Phobos.

I have a replacement lined up for this game (I think), so I'll send him over shortly. FYI.
              Play hangman.

Comment

• Thanx Chaunk, I'm glad you mentioned that you were leaving ahead of time, instead of last minute, or not mentioning it at all like some people.

Comment

• Np smh. The replacement is bburnsis@rogers.com . He has the password, and so all future turns should be sent to him.

Thanks for the game!
                  Play hangman.

Comment

• Thanx again C. Did u send him the rule set too? The only real differences from apoly rules are that u can use stockpiling in the queues anytime and u can retroengineer, except for the rover chassis.

Comment

• I have been playing with Bburnsis for over a year now in other SMAC game. That was the game where I copied the rules in this game, so he propably is pretty familiar with the rules

Comment

• Turn sent.

Sorry for delay. Haven´t been home these last couple of days.
                        Raveland:
                        A land where the trees looks like big soundsystems, the flowers seemed to become ravers and the air smells like happiness!!!

Comment

• 17 to fromage

Comment

• 2117 to Sparta.

Phobos, nothing wrong with small delays when you aren't home, but if you are away over 48 hours, you could sent a quick message in this forum. Then everyone would know, is the turn missing somewhere or is it normal holiday trip.

Comment

• Roger! Roger!
                              Raveland:
                              A land where the trees looks like big soundsystems, the flowers seemed to become ravers and the air smells like happiness!!!

Comment

• 2117 to Claw.

Comment

Working...
                                X