Thunderdome DM-3, Knowhow2 vs. JPJ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn to you colonel
    It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

• 2165 your way Chairman
      Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
      ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• turn

Comment

• turn
          btw, it's actually handier to keep the one name on the save game files 'cos it cuts down on the number of files i/we end up archiving (although i felt you were figuratively trying to stamp your name on the game at first )
          Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
          ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• turn

the thing is that I play this game sometimes from two different computers. So I don't have the same 'savedname' on both. Besides that I don't archive more than 2-3 turns.

Comment

• well turn

Comment

---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• turn

Comment

• Hrmm.....2170 - enjoy
                    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• turn ........

Comment

• the Hive finally went mad..........

Comment

• bump^

you've go it?

Comment

• bump bump

Comment

• sorry - 2174
                              ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• turn

Comment

Working...
                                X