No announcement yet.

Thunderdome DM-3, Knowhow2 vs. JPJ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

• 'Provost Zhakarov has ordered the obliteration of Nauk Science Center. 30,000 Hive citizens were put to death'

Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
      ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• turn and why would it be Hive citizien???

Comment

• turn, Zhak captured one of your bases and went to the trouble of renaming it before torching it. Sources close to the University leadership say he was in a particularly foul mood that day - besides he's not altogether fond of your underground architecture - something about lack of sunlight not being conducive to stimulating thought
          Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
          ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• turn...... funny, I'm not missing any bases????

Comment

• turn 2160 (Nauk Science Center was formerly Laborer's Throng - it was located east of the Caretaker base Vision:Sound)
              ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• turn and I still confused.

impressed with how much control I have.

Comment

• yeah...Hive leaders are usually control freaks
                  turn 2161
                  ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• turn

now I remember that base. damn shame.

Comment

• M.Y. 2162
                      Spartans build the Virtual World , and their allies the University complete the Merchant Exchange.
                      ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• you're in lead.... no doubt about that.

turn

Comment

• I'll be out of town between 25th and 30th. During which no turn will be played since I don't have access to computers. Sorry Real Life

Comment

• No problemo - it would appear I am ahead on the powergraph anyway but i would have liked that Command Nexus !
                            2163 to u
                            ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• turn. I await your arrival

Comment

• 2164 - all in good time !
                                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Working...
                                X