Captain Yang's Crusade - 3 x 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johndmuller
    Sorry Lord Flubber-of-the-2-SP's-at-a-time, I haven't had time to get back to it yet - I'm lucky to take one turn at a time, let alone two fairly complicated ones; hopefully some more tonight and finishing it tomorrow sometime, next day latest.
    No problem -- just feared that it had gone astray
    I likewise have much reduced time for playing given the constant sleep deprivation a new child seems to bring. But we will get through it.

. . . Oh and "Lord Flubber" alone will suffice. Accomplishments simply lead to gaudy titles don't you think Provost johnd, conqueror of the Hive, ruler of all the the southern seas.

See ya on Chiron
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Hello ?? Where is the turn gang??
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2222 to Ultra Cool.

Election called by The Cultivator; he says "..So we want to give the Plenipot a vote of confidence and show him how much everyone is behind him, give him the kind of support that will empower him to deal effectively with the crisis in Yangland. Nobody wanted this war, least of all the 'Friendly Farmers' of the Cultivators, who were brutally attacked by the blue meanies (they attacked innocent civilians engaged in kelp farming); there has been some talk about everyone having inappropriate motives for the war, but honestly though, did anyone really like Yang anyway?"
        -------------
        The candidates are The Plenipot John and Treehugger Flubber-1.
        -------------
        The voting so far is:
        Treehugger Flubber1 with 478 votes: pending
        CEO Flubber2 with 146 votes: pending
        Cultivator Johnny Dee with 138 votes: 138 votes for Plenipot John
        Plenipot John with 364 votes: pending
        Ultra Cool Hobbes with 82 votes: pending
        Ultra Cool Hobbes2 with 62 votes: pending
        Chairman Yang with 24 votes: 24 votes for Plenipot John
        -------------
        The tally so far is:
        The Plenipot John with 162 votes;
        Treehugger Flubber-1 with 0 votes;
        1132 votes pending.

Comment

• 2223 to johnd

The flubberrite factions voted for Flubber and everyone else voted for Johnd so it looks like Johnd will win. The vote was well-times as I believe by the end of the turn, I had the majority of votes between my two factions.

Comment

• 2223 to Ultra-Cool.

The (re)new(ed) Guv thanks the voters very much, even those who supported the loyal opposition. Clearly the electorate wants Peace; even the seething Chairman voted for the Party of Peace. The Guv/Plenipot greatly deplores all this violence; tree-huggers and all their eco-kin Cult brethren all over are forgetting their 'roots'. Whatever happened to dancing naked through the forests?

The Plenipot/Guv hereby calls for a Global Cease-Fire and Truce between all warring parties, no matter whose fault you think anything is.

Comment

• 2224 to Ultra-Cool.

Comment

• hey gang-- nice to see this one alive--
                26 days between turns is a long time -- and I will be causing a 14 day delay myself when I go on vacation

Comment

• 2225 2 Flubber.

Hobbes
                  If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• Sorry about the reload-- I had a buffer problem I get sometimes where the graphics on the pop-ups ( base, F$ etc) get increasingly screwed up A reload and it was fixed--

Also I claim the eradication of the Hobbit cult-- I emptied the last base of defenders and could have captured it with either Gaian or morganite forces. I ask that a scout be rushed and the base eradicated--

Also the Hive were eradicated on this last turn

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gaian defence ministry announced today that they are heeding the Peacekeeper request to reduce war on Planet. They stated that the number of warring parties on PLanet has been decreased by two, directly through their actions

Comment

• 2225 to Ultra-Cool.

Comment

• Scout will be finished next turn.

Turned to Flubber the almighty.

Hobbes
                        If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

• resurrecting the thread

Comment

• But what about resurrecting the turn?

Comment

• 2226 to Ultra-Cool.

Comment

• Flubbered.

Comment

Working...
                                X