Captain Yang's Crusade - 3 x 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johndmuller
    Turn 2121 to DataJack Darius of the Angels.

(Somewhere along the line, the date on the files got advanced to 2122 instead of 2121 - someone was - I fixed it in the files I sent on, but one or both of you may think you've got duplicate files when you get the next turn if you don't look closely enough.)

The good Chairman sent his gre over to say hello; We gave him a case of Listerine . . . .

So you had no problems finding the Hive . I don't know if early contact is good or bad . Time will tell. I do know that I would not be overly happy to see an ogre-- but then again a worm or two is a great equalizer.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

No, I still have the turn. Sorry for the confusion.

And obviously, I was just kidding about it being your fault. Since it happened in one of my other games, it was likely me.
      "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

OK, now I have sent 2122 to Flubber.
        "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

2122 to johnd
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Turn 2122 to DataJack Darius of the Angels.

Comment

2123 to Flubber.

I think the address I had here at work was an old one. I hope I sent it to the right place.

Comment

2123 on to johnd

Comment

Turn 2123 to DataJack Darius of the Angels.

The Cultivator announces first contact with the Charterheads.

Perhaps the Googler made it too easy to get together.

Comment

Perhaps he wanted us to find our other halves before finding each other.

2124 to Flubber.

Comment

2124 to johnd

Comment

Turn 2124 to DataJack Darius of the Angels.

Comment

2125 to Flubber.

Comment

2125 to johnd

Comment

Turn 2125 to DataJack Darius of the Angels.

Comment

2126 to the Gaians.

Comment

Working...
                                X