No announcement yet.

Captain Yang's Crusade - 3 x 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Planet Coven is pleased to announce that we have located our friends the Data Angels. We have offered a pact to our long-lost friends.

2118 to Treehugger Flubber-1.
    "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

2118 to johnd
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Turn 2118 to DataJack Darius of the Angels.

Comment

2119 to Flubber.
          "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

2119 to johnd
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Do either of you have a copy of the rules we agreed to play by in this game? I have a little note for quick reference since my games differ on what is or is not allowed, but I had yet to fill it in for this game. Really the only issues I wonder about are

1. Stockpile energy (IIRC we said not to use it)
              2. Design workshop upgrades (anytime or just for units after use)
              3. Use of the demand withdrawal feature--

I realize we probably discussed all this but I just can't find the email or post that contains our decision.

Comment

Turn 2119 to DataJack Darius of the Angels.

I imagine it was:
                1. Stockpile energy - not to use after units
                2. Design workshop upgrades - not before moving units upgraded
                3. Demand withdrawal feature - not to use on human players
                but if we want to change any of that, I'm open to discussion.

I think we also agreed that there was a Special User Tax on Free market factions and Probe operators, administered by the United Planet faction.

Comment

2120 to Mister Flubber.

I don't recall if we discussed the finer points, but John's proposal sounds fine to me. ('Cept for the probe tax )

Comment

2120 to johnd

what johnd says is fine and sounds vaguely familiar

and I have no problem paying a probe tax . . . as long as it starts in 2499.

Interesting start so far, as I get used to the mindset of two so radically different factions.
                    Last edited by Flubber; May 5, 2002, 18:20.

Comment

Turn 2120 to DataJack Darius of the Angels.

Comment

2121 to Flubber.

Comment

turn to johnd

Comment

Turn 2121 to DataJack Darius of the Angels.

(Somewhere along the line, the date on the files got advanced to 2122 instead of 2121 - someone was - I fixed it in the files I sent on, but one or both of you may think you've got duplicate files when you get the next turn if you don't look closely enough.)

The good Chairman sent his gre over to say hello; We gave him a case of Listerine . . . .

Comment

Hmmm ... That's the second game of mine that has had the date mixed up in recent days.

I blame Flubber

Comment

I probably am responsible -- Work has been very busy and I have frequently played in a rush

Darius-- you posted a comment but did you send the turn . Your post did not say and I have not seen it

Comment

Working...
                                X