No announcement yet.

Anyone for a new SMAC/X PBEM game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, Okay... Kill the AI... Just hope I don't get killed by the first faction that finds me....
    This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

thanks darsnan.

yup, t_ras, THAT STRONG. I'd rather the competition come from the humans. I've played the AI enough in my singleplayer games.

Comment

don't worry KK, usually, when people first meet, they prefer to trade to get ahead.

Comment

The map is ready. I have family plans this afternoon. I also want to playtest the game a little tonight. The game will go out sometime tomorrow.

I will still need Arnathalon's e-mail before I can send the first turn. Since this is a SMAC game, the Gaians will have the first turn.

smhfan86, since this game was your idea, do you have a name for the game?

Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to make the game for us Qantaga. It's much appreciated.

As for the name of the game. All I got is "The-New-World" or "Battle-for-Planet"

Comment

Arnathalon's address is arnathalon@hotmail.com .

Comment

Tau Ceti, thanks for Arnathalon's e-mail!

smhfan86, thanks for the name suggestions.

Now I have all I need. Game will go live tomorrow.

Comment

The New World game has begun.

You can find the new game thread here.

Comment

Working...
                  X