looking for a game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm.
    I know Im a bit late. But if you need a replacement later on you can count me in.

arnathalon@hotmail.com

Comment

If there's room for Arnathalon, that'd be terrific!

As for In Character emails: I was gonna mention something to that effect. I'd noticed in another game I'm playing that there's not really any in-character interaction... it's, like... here's a tech, here's my map, what do you have? Although I doubt I'd have time to go into the intimate detail that the RP1-RP4 series offers (awesome jobs there), including the fiction and all, I would appreciate some degree of role-playing as well, even if it's a few sentences in the COMMS windows.

Yep, kewl, can't wait to start
      Another Roadside Attraction

Comment

I think the peacekeepers are still open if you want them Arnathalon, oh we are keeping all the victory conditions open right...? The rp1-4 not familiar with that set of stories where can I find them? Last time I ventured into the fiction forum the spartan chronicles were still around that was a great story (sigh). Can't wait to get first turn...

Comment

another seven people PBEM......... should be interesting to see how many would last till the end (and I don't mean in smac rather real players).
          It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Arnathalon, I will put you in as the Peacekeepers.

Knowhow2, there are only 6 AFAIK , but that is still a goodly number; hopefully, the sticking around rate will be better than usual.

Should still be able to get out the first turn tomorrow (the 16th) sometime.

Comment

Thats great!
              And i totaly agree to duma:s post about roleplaying.
              A game is always more fun with a bit roleplaying!

Comment

Originally posted by johndmuller
                Arnathalon, I will put you in as the Peacekeepers.

Knowhow2, there are only 6 AFAIK , but that is still a goodly number; hopefully, the sticking around rate will be better than usual.

Should still be able to get out the first turn tomorrow (the 16th) sometime.
                numbers,.....
                It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

great!

glad to hear the turn will be sent soon was begining to fear you hadn't recieved my email. I will be here till the end. Also glad to hear people wouldn't mind recieving in character emails it does add a good bit of flavor to the game.

Daniel

Comment

The game has been finished and the turn and passwords distributed to all players. I set up a turn tracking thread at Yang Goes Native - Turn Tracking Thread. Future postings should be made to that thread. Good luck everyone and have fun.
                    Last edited by johndmuller; April 17, 2002, 14:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoose
                      David, you incorrigible old reprobate! How ya been, bud?

As I recall, Ted CMNd that game. It was Bingmann who cleaned our clocks.
                      JEFF! Wow!

I sent you a PM about a week and a half ago - I'm not sure you got it. If not, can you fire me an email? (d_robinet@yahoo dot com). Maybe Apolyton has your old email address or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X