Gecko III- Revelations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn moved on
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

turn moved on
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Just thought i'd say hi since it seems a bit lonely in here! Can I have a save for a stickybeak please?
        If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

yep ill send you..

Comment

turn moved on

Comment

moved on

terible fight going on in planet to keep malisious "peace keeper" poluter from taking over it and ruining its ecology.......

Comment

Yep - looks like final showdown is approaching it's climax.

2222 to T-ras

Comment

you did surprise me, but dont think it will be that easy.....

Comment

c'mon!
                    where is the turn?
                    are you afraid to move it on?

Comment

I have to sadly notice you that Ill be gone to tha army from 4/8 to 5/9 .
                      then ill be able to play only once or twice a week.
                      ill keep playing for now and hopefully well finish it-if not you might want to get a replacement for me...

Comment

Working...
                      X