Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn moved on...

take it as a chalenge vytae
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

byebye vytae....

turn moved on....
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

and on again

Comment

see no one's posting butme...my privet thread

Comment

Oh. The First Four are now history.

Can I use this thread to boost my post count?
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Certainly not; only I can do that!

Thanks for playing Vytae, catch you next time.
              If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

dont give up! i'm still here!...well...could you plase give up?

turn moved on!

Comment

hello

2199 to Tras - the devoted poster

Comment

i still havnt got the turn
                    could you resend it?

Comment

turn moved on!

Comment

turn moved on.
                        can you feel the preperations for the end comeing?....

Comment

are we still playing?

Comment

send some turns pal!!!

Comment

I have not had replys to my email from either Kassiopeia or Buster & a vague one from T_ras. Please check your sent folders to determine the last turn you passed on & resend if necessary.
                              If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Last turn received 2199 on 25 april

sent to T-ras as 2200 on 26 april

now resent

Comment

Working...
                                X