Welcome to the new thread. The old thread is here

Rollcall:

t_ras (Gaia): martin_t@netvision.net.il
    Gabriel (Hive): gabrielm@fx.ro
    Vytae (Morgan): lordwraith@shaw.ca
    Buster (PK's): buster@civgaming.net

Good luck to all.

Hobbes: jcrocombe@dingoblue.net.au
    If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

turn movde on!

GOOD LUCK AND LONG LAST TO NEW HIVE CHAIRMAN!
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

our new hive chairan has problems with hes monitor
      (blown off) it will take hem afew days to be back....
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Hope the monitor is sorted out soon. I will be away over easter till April 5.

Hobbes
        If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

And Thus,i am the last remaining original =o

Comment

No, I won't be away as my car is broken down. How's that monitor going?

Hobbes

Comment

i'll try to check with hem
              (hope he'll answer...)

Comment

our chairman is back

so i guess will be going on soon....

Comment

Ill send the turn around as soon as i make sure its not infected =p when i tried to save it it would auto select some weird directory deep in the windows folder,then error and corrupt the save file anyhow =p

Comment

God damned JavaScript viruses,Nortons cant find them and they cause no end of trouble. Turn sent on~ please excuse all the notifications :l

Comment

2187 to T-ras

Comment

turn moved on!

Comment

2188 to T-ras

Comment

2189 to T-ras

Comment

turn moved on

Comment

Working...
                              X