Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where are we with this one?

Comment

• I've got it now. I'm at least 1/2 done with my turn, but things have gotten quite a bit more warlike, as you will soon discover, and I've needed to rearrange a lot of things (and have been a bit short of RL time to boot). Get the turn to you as soon as I can; meanwhile, get your righteous indignation warmed up - it looks like the Dronemeister has done you wrong too.

Comment

• Funny you should mention it but, I've got a full kettle of righteous indignation warming up on the stove right now!

Comment

• Once again the air raid sirens in Yangland; apparently there were some resentments on the part of the outgoing Guv and his people.

2211 to Commodore Bluto.

Darsnan has asked me to play his turns in this game for a little while while he tries to recover from a lingering illness that has been bugging him. Assuming that is OK with you two, then if Herc will be so kind as to send the turn to me (presumably also to D to keep him up to speed if he cares to look in), I will undertake to play his turn in something resembling a timely fashion (part of the latest delay was attributable to consultations between D & I as it happened, so that would be reduced at least). If either of you has problems with this, just let me know and we will work out something else.

Comment

• Just noticed this message. I wish Darsnan a speedy recovery.
            Turn 2212 to JohnD
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 2212 to Commodore Bluto.

Comment

• Received 2211 from Commodore Bluto but not 2212.

Comment

• 2212 resent to Commodore Blut0.

Comment

• 2212 sent to Hercules.

Comment

• Turn 2212 to Darsnan a few days ago

Comment

• on to jdm just now....

D

Comment