Turns of AXT056 in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did u send the turn on to BJ yet ?
    Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 2194 to Cap'n BJ.

Sorry for the long delay; both me and my computer were sick and RL intruded as well. I wasted additional time trying to ressurrect my once again inaccessable drive because I had played virtually all the turn and had survived a dicey battle to once again liberate the beleaguered warweary citizens of People's Endeavor - I was reluctant to roll the dice again. Well when I finally gave up and replayed the turn, the results were not quite so good, but still good enough to once again evict the unwelcome invaders. Perhaps peace will rear its long missing head again.

Hopefully, I'll stop being such a drag on this game in the future - I'm swearing off using that *&%ing flakey drive in any important capacity should I somehow manage to get it going again.

Comment

• People's Endeavour is once again liberated, in addition Unity Lair has revolted and joined the Free Drones.

After warning Darsnan against further incursions into the University, and in the light of battlefield analysis concerning his invasion of my ally - the Free Drones have rallied to Zhakarov's aid and declared war on the Peacekeepers.

2195 to Darsnan
        Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• on to johndmuller

Comment

• 2195 to Cap'n BJ.

Comment

• '96 to Commis. Darsnan
              ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• on to johndmuller

Comment

• 2196 to Cap'n BJ.

Comment

• sent '97 on the 24th of last mnth but forgot to post here, re-sending...
                    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 2197 to Cap'n BJ.

Comment

• '98 to the UN
                        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• onwards.

You will get a reload message: the game locked up during the Diplomatic Window sequence. Personally I think it had something to do with too many techs being displayed in the Diplomatic Window without actually being offered.....

Comment

• 2198 to Cap'n BJ.

Comment

• '99 to Darsnan
                              ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• on to johndmuller.

To All,

I will be out of town from Thursday morning till Saturday evening est. FYI.

D

Comment

Working...
                                X