X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2174 to Cap'n BJ of the Mariners.

Comment

• '75 sent
      Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
      ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• JPJ, I ain't got it yet... Could you please re-send? Thanks.

Comment

• Earth to VJ - - -HELLO !!!

How about staying on top of your turns better.

JPJ, why don't you send him a copy every hour so he can't miss them?

Comment

• I'm apparently having email problems again, though I'm still receiving mail from other sources.

JPJ: could you re-send yet again? Sorry.

JDM: I check every day for my turns, it's not always evident that there's some problem at my end. I generally don't chew people out for a few days here and there - it's a f***ing game. In fact, your *****ing at me doesn't make it go any faster - and over in axt052 I was waiting on Skanderberg as well.

If it doesn't get to me this time, I think you all should look for a replacement. I'm getting tired of this BS.

Comment

• VJ, Sorry for overly venting my impatience - but it has been nearly a week since I sent out the last turn (nearly 6 days since JPJ posted that he sent it to you) and it was the same thing just a few turns ago and I've several times in prior turns prompted JPJ to resend the turn when it seemed that it was stuck on your turn (he's always immediately sent it off to you again). And that's not to mention the other game where there have been similar periods of nothing - all of this since around the time you moved or whatever it was. And if that's *****ing at you (whatever that is), then so be it.

I suspect that you are not bothering to email JPJ when you can't find the turn - he has already confessed to not necessarily checking the posts, but he does seemingly send off his turns right away after getting them and he posts nearly all the time, making it fairly straightforward for everyone to tell what's going on, so just email him if you don't get it; I'm tired of doing that job for you. As I recall, he offered to post the turns, but you turned it down.

And while you're doing all this good stuff, why don't you fix whatever problem your mail has.

I'm not trying to drive anyone out of this game; I'm not the fastest player myself (and sometimes I've held onto a turn for a day or so if I'm too busy to play it), but . . . I am suggesting that you take some responsibility for your part of keeping the game turns moving along at a reasonable pace, so we can all enjoy the game.

Comment

• '75 was sent to the Hotmail account
                a re-send to the icrazy account bounced back with an error msg. this morning, could be a problem on my part - I can't decipher the jargon my isp spewed back at me:

:
                209.132.220.133 does not like recipient.
                Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 ... Relaying denied
                Giving up on 209.132.220.133.

I'll re-send to the Hotmail account and attach here also.
                Last edited by John Paul Jones; May 5, 2002, 20:23.
                Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• So what's it going to be?

Comment

• I got an error on the Hotmail account also...resending a link to here.
                    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• So its been about a week and nobody's downloaded it - nor have any turns appeared in my inbox - perhaps there is a message for us in the silence?

Comment

• And it's been nearly two weeks since i originally sent out '75...Vj's msg. above was also his last post on 'Poly. I think it's time to find a replacement.
                        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• OK: I've downloaded the turn. I have johndmuller's E-Mail address. Once I get the password from Googlie I will proceed! FYI.

D
                          Last edited by Darsnan; May 5, 2002, 00:26.

Comment

• The PK password has been sent to Darsnan

Comment

• The password has been received by Darsnan, and the turn has been forwarded to johndmuller!

Comment

• 2175 to Cap'n BJ of the Mariners.

Hi Darsnan

Comment

Working...
                                X