Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations on your recent conquest
    2168 to the Peacekeepers
    Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 2168 to Mariners.

CEO BlackJack finished off the last (known) Spartan warship.

JPJ, could you please refresh the intel on the remaining Spartan base off my coast? I plan to invade it when I can redeploy my amphib attack forces over there and get some kind of amphib garrison unit together. Thanks.

Comment

• 2169 to Vitaminj

Sea Outpost is garrisoned with a 4-1-1 Impact Infantry and a transport. It is supporting two other transports with leaves it with no minerals to finish off the 3 Pulse Sentinels (4/18 minerals) it has in production. In short - it's a sitting duck.

The Spartan Navy has been battered down to it's last remaining warship a (4)-3p-4 impact foil.
        It still has 5 transports (3 of which are docked, the other 2 are are probably laden with one or two impact infantry.

It does not appear to be re-building it's fleet.
        Last edited by John Paul Jones; March 30, 2002, 14:24.
        Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 2169 to Mariners.

Spartans also had a (wounded) SAM unity chopper in Sea Outpost - still do, but no longer the infantry.

Comment

• '70->Peacekeepers
            ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 2170 to Mariners.

Very wounded (90%) Spartan 4-3-4 (I think) Warship at (85,31) - according to the Guv's data, that would be the last one. Sea Outpost has been assimilated. Yang keeps sending troops to say HiBye.

Comment

• I sent '71 to Vitaminj yesterday but got a message back from my mail server today saying it was 'undeliverable'

I've forwarded the turn to the Yahoo address in the meantime.
                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 2171 to Cap'n BJ of the Mariners.

Comment

• Just in case there's still a problem with those addresses, here's 2172:
                    Last edited by John Paul Jones; April 10, 2002, 22:51.
                    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• '72 to the Cyborgs. Everything's cool here.

Comment

• 2172 to Cap'n BJ of the Mariners.

Sorry for reloads - 2 crashes (both when I was almost finished the turn) . No need to worry about it working in my favor - I lost 2 really good units to Yang (with good odds in my favor too) and all he was serious wounds. The other two times I killed at least one of his and lost either 1 or none myself.

I think that both Yang and Santi are now without warships (assuming JPJ's intel was accurate); I finished off Santi and Yang fell on his sword attacking my ships.

Comment

• Hate when that happens.

The Mariners have cancelled their Pact with the Drones

'73 to the Peaceful folk
                          ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• '73 resent & tagged here for good measure
                            Last edited by John Paul Jones; May 8, 2002, 14:03.
                            ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 2173 to Cap'n BJ of the Mariners.

Comment

• '74 to the Peacekeeper Commissioner
                                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Working...
                                X