No announcement yet.

Turns of AXT056 in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most noble and honorable reverend good masters: I'm moving (back) to Colorado on Thursday, so I'll be unable to play turns again until Monday, probably. Sorry for the inconvenience.

JPJ: I still haven't gotten the turn, though I continue to receive turns from all my other games. I don't have an alternate address right now, but I'll try to set one up after I move.

Comment

• 2156 to JDM

Comment

• MRAU Good luck !
        Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 2156 to the Mariners.

Sorry for the reload - my computer froze up - what es me off the most, was that I was basically finished my turn too .

Comment

• 2156 sent to Peacekeepers yesterday
            Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
            ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 2157 to the Mariners.

Comment

• 2158 to the Peacekeepers
                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• On to JDM.

Comment

• 2159 to J
                    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• '59 to JDM.

Comment

• 2159 to the Mariners.

Comment

• 2160 to the Peacekeepers
                          ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 2160 to the Mariners.

Comment

• '61->VitaminJ
                              ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 61 to JDM.

Our recent attempts to build the Empath Guild were thwarted just in time through the efforts of those industrious Free Drones. We can't help but wonder if our foolish decision to trade Centauri Empathy to the University had anything to do with it...

Comment

Working...
                                X