No announcement yet.

Turns of AXT056 in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPJ usually posts when he sends 'em, so I think if he'd tried and couldn't because of my mail probs, he'd've turned up here already.
    I have a diff address for him, I'll try it if the turn hasn't shown up tomorrow...

Comment

• I have yet to recieve 2136 - could you possibly sent it again - it's probably got lost in the ether by now
      Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
      ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• It looks like it's Scipio who is not responding; why don't we all try to get ahold of him and set some sort of time frame beyond which we will attempt to find a temporary/permanent replacement.

Comment

• Well, I'm confused. JPJ, you sent me 2135, which I just sent to John as 2136 (that's the year on the password screen now). I guess we've already done this turn once? Good enough for me, as long as we've got it rolling again.
          I guess Scipio will not be posting here anymore. I hope he will stay with us. There's been lots of email f*** ups lately... Nobody's fault.

Comment

• Well, you were definitely sending around an already played turn - I had started a new tech the last time (and made a few notes about it, so I'm pretty sure) and it was recycling that decision again - not to mention the "you have played this turn before" message and the previous posts.

I heard from Bruce that he found one of my previous transmissions and was likely on top of the problem he had been having getting them. I sent him a few more copies of MY 2136 as a test message from my 2 different ISPs so he can adjust his spam filters if necessary. Hopefully we are now back on track.

As to the turn, I sent on my original version of 2136 in these tests instead of playing the cloned one over again. (If the Spartan base wasn't there in this incarnation I might have been tempted to use the new one .)

I don't know who started the redundant version of the turn and if I get two versions of 2137, I'll shortstop one of them. I guess everyone else can figure out if they are getting a duplicate too, so as long as we play at least 1 copy of each year we will keep going.

Just for the H of it, I'll attach the turn to make sure it goes through at least once.

edit - Turn upload removed
            Last edited by johndmuller; January 21, 2002, 01:52.

Comment

• '36>Peacekeepers
              Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
              ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• On to JDM

Comment

• Hey VJ, you picked a bad time to mislabel the year in the filename - - with all the confusion lately, I thought I was getting yet another copy of 2136 from you, but when I started to open it up, it was 2137 after all, so I saved it with the 2137 name. I didn't have time to play the turn right now (will later on), but I wanted to see if it was really 2136 again or not. I don't think this will lead to a reload message if when play from that file later, but if so, that was why.

Comment

• 2137 to Scipio
                    Attached Files

Comment

• '37>Vitaminj
                      ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 2138 to JDM

Comment

• 2138 to Scipio

Let me know if you didn't get it in the email.

Comment

• 2138 to vitaminj
                            ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• Hey all, anybody interested in starting a no-SP game? Check out the thread...

Nevermind, we're full.

2139 to JDM.
                              Last edited by vitamin j; January 23, 2002, 15:19.

Comment

• 2139 to Cap'n BJ

Comment

Working...
                                X