• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2132 to the Consciousness

Comment

• Turn 2132 to Cap'n 'ack 'ack

Comment

• 2132 to Vitaminj...
        Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 2133 sent - hope it did better thant the post I left here yesterday announcing that .

Comment

• i saw your first post too...
            2133 to Vitaminj
            Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
            ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• Hey all. Now where was I? Oh, that's right, busy kicking your a**es! 2134 to JohnD

Comment

• Turn 2134 to the Weathermen (is there really more to it than 'Red Sky in morning, sailor take warning, ... ' ?)

Comment

• The University leads the power graph it seems...

Babel Fish Translation, En Español:
                  Un marinero verdadero necesita solamente las estrellas navegar
                  A true sailor needs only the stars to navigate

'34>Vitamin j
                  ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• '35 to JD

Comment

• 2135 to Cap'n Fax Back

Are you sure that it wasn't Einstein saying that the geni of Hiroshima leads to Picasso ?

Comment

• 2135 back around to vitaminj
                        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 2136 to johndmuller

Comment

• 2136 to Cap'n Ax Hax

Grrrrrr, the Spartans have already started with putting a sea base next to my territory - what's gotten into them? It seems kinda early for that stuff .

Yang has been leading in wealth several turns now .

Do you suppose Googlie couldn't restrain himself from juicing up the AI or scrambling their personalities ?

Comment

• I'm sure your royal cyberness will have no problem dealing with the Spartans...

To everyone, esp JPJ, my email is broken, so send to vitaminj31@hotmail.com instead of the icrazy address.

And anyone know where that turn is? I was just starting to see a light at the end of the fungus tunnel...

Comment

• I resent the 2136 turn to Scipio/BlackJack about 2 days ago; I didn't get a response, but I also don't know if it is him or JPJ that has the turn. I just now emailed JPJ, but I don't know if I used his latest address (I sent it to johnpauljonesspamblock@oceanfree.net), you probably know it better from receiving the turns. I still have the turn, so spamming Scipio is still an option .

Comment

Working...
                                X