X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johndmuller
    replied
    SCIPIO, are you there?

I'm gonna look into finding a replacement for Scipio (Hey SCIPIO! If your're lurking here, how about chiming in or sending an email?; I'll get back to you'alls when I know more.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    I wondered why there was a delay. Ah well

Leave a comment:

• johndmuller
    replied
    Has anyone heard from Scipio? Did he send the turn (MY 2205) to anyone? I resent him the turn on Tuesday, but got no indication of anything. Of course, he hasn't been posting at Poly since shortly after this game began, so the lack of posts is nothing new.

For all I know, he sent the turn on and Herc has it now, although I doubt that. It is certainly possible that he sent it on to Knowhow2 and he (KH2) forgot about it when he was turning over the faction

Rarly in the game, Scipio accidentally put me on his "Blocked Senders List", which naturally prevented him from getting the turns; this conceivably could have happened again. He eventually noticed something was wrong when we started talking in the thread about replacing him due to lack of response - I don't know if he reads the thread anymore though. OTOH, I never got any indication that he was getting tired of the game; if anything, his position has been improving lately while the other 3 of us have been squabling.

I don't know if any of you are in contact with him anywhere, but whether or not you are, perhaps you'all could send him a message or two - if I am back on the blocked list, perhaps you aren't.

Leave a comment:

• Googlie
    replied
    Drone password has been sent to Hercules

Leave a comment:

• knowhow2
    replied
    Where can I email you the password?

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Hi all. As no one else volunteered to share KH2 games I am replacing him in this game if that's OK with you guys.

So I will need the password and a turn eventually and any background info on whats what.

Leave a comment:

• knowhow2
    replied
    I have to quit this game. I'm sorry. I look for replaceménts.

Leave a comment:

• johndmuller
    replied
    2205 to BJ the Cap'n Man

Leave a comment:

• knowhow2
    replied
    turn to D

Leave a comment:

• johndmuller
    replied
    2204 to Cap'n BJ.