• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WORKSFORME...

I have both, so whichever you prefer.

t-hawk

Comment

Argh! If I have to dig this one up for each and every turn send, it will be a long game indeed. PM sent to Avenoct to ask if he has received and played.

Comment

Just wanna say that from this Sunday and for a week im gonna be in vacations.
        Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
        Asesino_Virtual

Comment

I'm still avaible for replacement. I think Brendan will be hard to find since he's already bailed out of another game I was in.
          It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Fair enough, you can have his position. No response from Avenoct; trying email instead of PM.

Comment

my email lawalan@hotmail.com

and I prefer zip.

Comment

^bump

Comment

Really, how many players in this game is still with us?

I'm the new guy so I shouldn't do all the complain but this is getting ridicolous. Can a ACT0.... game get cancelled?

Comment

Im out.
                    Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
                    Asesino_Virtual

Comment

It can. This one is now officially dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X