Turns of ACT058 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of ACT058 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

The players of this game:Difficulty level: Transcend.

Please, read and obey the rules posted on the thread PBEM Tournament Rules and Results.

You should post turn administration/notification messages below.

Sent to Nicolas of the Hive

Good luck

Comment

Nicolas?

Comment

...zzz...let's get started!
        Visit Aldebaran:Aldebaranweb

Comment

Yes, it is high time, but it does not look like Chairman Nicolas is going to join. A possible replacement has been contacted.

Sorry about the problems.

Comment

And in a promisingly quick reply, he has accepted. Please welcome Chairman Asesino_Virtual (asesino_virtual@gmx.net)!

Comment

Yeah! Be ready to fell my wrath !!!... would u like some cookies???
              Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
              Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Just wanna say that is my first PBEM game, Mr Tau has explained me the basis, but, u know the newbies...
                I check my email about 5-6 times per day.
                Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
                Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Welcome welcome!

Now, who has the turn? It's been a few weeks...and thanks Tau, for fixing things.

-Smack
                  Visit Aldebaran:Aldebaranweb

Comment

Mr Tau said me he had told Tramuwkacak or wathever, to send me the turn. So i think, the turn is in hands of him.
                    Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Well, this is truly a success. I have resent the resend request to Traumahawk; if there is no action soon, I guess another replacement will be needed.

Comment

Hey there people, if you need a replacement I'm avaible since two out of my six PBEM currently is totally out (Iguana & ASPK) so I'm up for another ACT0..... (I'm already in 056& 057). Tau have my email. Any faction will do.

-knowhow2
                        It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Sent to asesino_virtual@gmx.net.

Sorry about the delay, I was out of town.

Good luck!

Comment

File Received.
                            Processing Data.
                            Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Data Processed And Sent To Avenoct.

Would u like to use .rar instead .zip (.rar zips little more than .zip)
                              Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Working...
                              X