X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn to the Peacekeepers.

--------------------------------
    Full page ad from the Sparta Daily News:

Wanted: Information on the whereabouts of "Provost" Zakharov of the University faction. Handsome reward for map location. Commlink information not necessary. Contact Col. Northswordsman at Sparta Command HQ.
    ------------------------------------

Comment

See

threatening eyes and everything. If he is real close I may be .

Oh well what will be will be. Its late and time to
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Turn 2111 to Flubber.

"Harrison, I've spotted a mindworm! Energy paks are low -- we were following a river in the fungus!"

"Don't attack, Gupta! Withdraw, and wait. The worm may not follow you down the river. We don't even know if they can swim yet. Recharge your enegy paks and then reevaluate."

"Roger, Harrison. Holding position in the wet fungus."

Comment

2111 to smartfart
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

2111...to Spartans.
            My life, my rules

Comment

turn to Gregurabi.

continuing to search for the unethical, illegal, immoral University.

Can you tell I have a beef with them?

Comment

Turn 2112 to Flubber. Another worm converted into a morale boost and some cash.

Comment

Turn 2112 to smartfart

" Base, we have spotted SOMETHING moving toward us. We have no idea what it is. Also the entire squad is experiencing severe headaches. perhaps a enviro team should scan for hazards in this area"

Comment

turn to Gregurabi.

Comment

2113 to Flubber

Comment

2113 to smartfart

" Base, BASE . . . a CREATURE . . . a swarm of creatures just appeared . . . guys just started dying when it got close . . . we did kill it with hand weapons but 6 guys are dead. . . . there's not a mark on any of them, they just died . . . . The four survivors report the most intense headaches and nausea of their lives. We are headed back to camp fo reinforcements and supplies. Squad leader out ."

Comment

2113...to NorthSwordsman.
                          My life, my rules

Comment

to Gregurabi. Dispatched another worm. Same old, same old.

Comment

2114 -> Flubber

Comment

Turn to smartfart 2114

Nothing much to report

Comment

Working...
                                X