No announcement yet.

Iguana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriuosly, should we call for replacements? So we are looking for 2 replacements right? Smack/avenoct moderated the game so he probably shouldn't be one of the player in the long run.

,,,,,,,, should I make a thread?
    It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Let me try sending Brendan an email. Maybe he just didn't receive the turn.
      "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

Fizzle......it makes an ugly sound doesn't it?...a game dying?

Well, I did send off the turn a few days ago, and nothing, so I suggest you give up on this and spank the bad people when you see them next..

-S-

P.S. I'd be glad to set-up or play a game if you restart. And 2-3 players is ideal.
        Visit Aldebaran:Aldebaranweb

Comment

How about us three? We are all three reliable players, right?
          I'm keen if you two are?

Comment

Sure thing, the other 3-player game I'm in has moved well, and I've determined that I'm limiting future MP games to 3 players because they actually progress!

-S-

Comment

darius, are you in?

Lets just continue to call it Iguana or The Return of The Iguana. I don't mind playing SMAC or SMACX. If SMACX, then I would like to play the Cult and for SMAC I think I stick with the UoP. Any settings will do but if SMACX then I really don't mind abundant fungus and 30-50 % land.

Comment

Yes, I'm in. And I'd be happy if you would stay with us, Avenoct, as I have never played with you before.

I prefer SMAX, just because almost all of my games (currently eleven) are SMAX, and I always click the SMAX button out of habit.
                "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

Okay, a three-way PBEM SMACX.

Players

Knowhow2
                  Avenoct/Smack
                  Darius

Transcend?
                  Standard Rules Settings (non blind)?
                  Standard Map?
                  Random Map?

Do we a moderator, or should one of us generate a Random Map?
                  Any seetings will do for me.

I might not be avaible for this till after the weekend (unless it gets started today) so set it up and email me the turn and I'll play after the weekend.

Comment

Avenoct, are you going to play in this game? Or were you just making a general comment about three-player games?

Any settings are fine with me, but I prefer directed research (not blind) and middle of the road for everything else. Maybe a large map. I don't care if we use a moderator or a random map.

Comment

bump^

Comment

Sorry, guys, but I'm not going to be able to start a new game. Between my real life and my ten other PBEMs, I'm afraid I don't have time to start a new one right now. Maybe later, after some of my other games wrap up.

Comment

Darius, it's a wise and considerate player who knows what they can and can't do at the moment. I too should probably decline for similar reasons. I'm too focused on Java programming at the moment, that and recussitating some great PBEM's that are trying to die quietly...with me in the lead!

Knowhow2, perhaps a 1 on 1 game in a few weeks? Let's keep it in mind.

-Smack

Comment

Sure thing, smack/avenoct. I'm currently in a 1 on 1 with Flubber and we're about to finish up in a week or two so another 1 on 1 will come perfectly. In a few week then. I just bump this thread every once and awhile.

-knowhow2

Comment

a bump ^

Comment

^bump

Comment

Working...
                                X