Iguana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iguana

This is the turn-tracking thread for the MP game 'Iguana'. Brendan prompted me to set the game up, so here we go.

World: Standard, average settings across the board. Librarian level (let me know if this is incorrect).

Cheating: Generally people don't do this, and I'm assuming standard rules. It's up to you as the players.

The Factions:

Darius- Gaians
    David- Hive
    Knowhow2- Uni
    Brendan- Peacekeepers

I will email each of you with your passwords and the email of the next player. Darius will start the first turn as the Gaians. If a player can not play his/her turn please let me know and I will step in to play that turn, unless you all agree to wait for them. If you have any questions let me know at alde_baron@yahoo.com.

Good luck!

-Smack
    Visit Aldebaran:Aldebaranweb

2101 to Darius. Happy landings Chironians,

Smack

Comment

Thanks for setting us up, BeakerMan. But why is the game called "Iguana"?

Turn 2102 to David.

Darius
      "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

Turn 2102 to Knowhow2

David

Comment

hey there guys. I just got the turn and well I figured out that this what a new MP game even though no other email were sent to me to inform me, anyway, I just played it and on my way to email it forward to Brendan I realize that I don't know where? So let me look around try to find it.

Here's me email lawalan@hotmail.com
          It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

okey I find the turn. and I sent it to Brendan at Brendanhurd@optushome.com.au

and I did get a email from smack just that I didn't saw it first.

by the way HELLO!

Comment

Hi guys,
              Thanks for joining this game I hope it will be a good one. I have just completed my first turn and have sent it to Darius.
              PS- Thanks again SMACK for setting this game up for us.

President Brendan Hurd III

Comment

Oh-oh. Brendan sent me the wrong turn. I've contacted him by email to request a resend.

By the way, I'm assuming "no contact" until we meet in the game. Do you all agree?

Darius
                "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

No contact - agree

Comment

Glad to help... 'standard' rules would imply no-contact by the way, but it's entirely up to the game-players!

I was going to leave it a mystery, but 'Iguana' is just an easy name to look for in the high-turnover MP forum. Also I'm a player in Gecko, so it seemed the right choice.

-Smack

Comment

Sorry for the delay, guys. Brendan sent me the wrong file the other day. He sent me another file this morning, but it was the same file. I'm trying to work with him to straighten this out. I'm sure we'll be moving again soon.

Darius

Comment

Let me know if you need a hand alde_baron@yahoo.com

-S-

Comment

SUCCESS!

Turn 2102 to David.

Darius

Comment

Next turn to Knowhow2

David

Comment

turn to Brendan

Comment

Working...
                              X