No announcement yet.

Turns of RP4 (Role Play Four)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPJ - can you send me a copy of the Believers 2112 turn - I'll see if I can deduce the various passwords from among my usual suspects

Thanks

G.

Comment

• Googlie, have you tried contacting Deimos for the password? I didn't get the impression that he was disgruntled or anything, just too busy or needing to get detoxed or something, so he probably wouldn't feel put upon. I don't seem to have his email address myself, but presumably at least you and Hydro have it.

I'm pretty sure that Levelisk is gone, so you will need that password too; does anyone know if all the other players are accounted for?

Comment

• duMa,

The only rule in fiction is to be true to your faction. Some folks use it to report on what has happened, but others (like me) are more circumspect to build 'flavor'. Have fun with it!

I hope this RP gets going (and the passwords located) since I ALWAYS seem to be Gaians, and being Morgan is a totally different mindset (which make my brain hurt sometimes). Repeat after me: GREED IS GOOD!

Hydro

Comment

• Any luck getting the passwords up and running, or resurrected from a crispy hard drive? Or are we waiting on a turn?

Hydro

Comment

• Hydro, have you tried contacting Deimos for the password? Perhaps Googlie has been distracted or something. Perhaps Deimos has heavy spam protection and only some people are on his list - that might let your message get through .

Comment

• I think the JPJ already has the Spartans and their password in hand (and finished his turn and sent to the Believers) and that the problem is the Believers. I think this is what the Googlemeister was working on.

Comment

• Does anyone have an e-mail address for Avenoct ? I've messaged him about the turn but got no reply.
                Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• You can try these: Avenoct1 or Avenoct2, but I expect you already knew them.

Edit: corrected #2

Comment

• Thx JDM i only had the second.
                    Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
                    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• I think I've joined this one, taking Levelisk's spot in University... but I've not recieved a password either. I will be a therefore be a bottleneck when it comes to me.
                      Another Roadside Attraction

Comment

• Looks like the turn never reached Avenoct - he is being replaced in ACT057.
                        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Working...
                        X